Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Sample Library
Microsoft Visual C++ provides code samples for applications and tools that use many of the technologies in Visual C++.
- The Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Sample Library provides code examples for applications and tools showing the capabilities of Visual C++ and the libraries and technologies it supports.
This package downloads as an executable that, when run, copies a .zip file to your local computer containing the samples. You will need to unzip the downloaded file to use the samples.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Application: This sample library requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2008
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.