Exchange Server 2007 - Evaluation Software
The new capabilities of Exchange Server 2007 deliver the advanced protection your company demands, the anywhere access your people want, and the operational efficiency you need.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 provides built-in protection technologies to help keep the e-mail system up and running and better protected from outside threats while allowing employees to work from wherever they are using a variety of clients including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Web Access, and mobile devices. Exchange Server 2007 makes it easier for IT to deliver these new capabilities to their organizations by making the messaging environment easier to manage and more cost efficient. To learn more about Exchange Server 2007, visit the Exchange Server 2007 home page.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer to install at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.