Visual Guide: Publish Visio 2010 drawings to a SharePoint site
A graphical guide to publishing Visio Web drawings to a SharePoint library, in a .potx file
- This presentation template file contains a set of visual, step-by-step procedures for publishing a Visio 2010 Web drawing to a SharePoint site and viewing the drawing in the browser. Also included is an appendix with a list of references for additional information and steps for enabling Visio Services on a SharePoint site.This visual guide includes animations and is best viewed in Slide Show view in PowerPoint.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Other Requirements: PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010, or PowerPoint Viewer
- Click the Download button above.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the presentaiton immediately, click Open.
- To copy the guide to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.