Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online deployment, administration, and migration documentation
Documentation for performing tasks associated with your organization’s subscription to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- NOTE: We are no longer updating these downloads for current content.This download contains information about performing tasks associated with your organization’s subscription to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. These documents are available online.
This download includes the following documents:
- CRMOnlineAdminDep_Prn.pdf.This PDF document is designed for administrators who need to plan and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in their organizations. The guide also provides information to help users achieve a smooth startup with the system.
- CRMOutlookInstall_for_CRMOnline.pdf. This PDF document includes installation and configuration instructions for Microsoft Office Outlook for use with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- OPtoCRMOnlineMigration.pdf. This PDF document provides step-by-step guidance and best practices that can be leveraged by Microsoft Dynamics partners and customers to migrate an organization in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment (on-premises) to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Following the guidance provided can help streamline the migration process to make the on-boarding experience easier and faster.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|CRMOutlookInstall_for CRMOnline.pdf||989 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
- For .docx Files. You need Microsoft Office Word 2007, Word 2010, or Word 2013, or a compatible viewer.
- For .pdf Files. An Adobe PDF reader is required.
- This download contains Office Word document or PDF formatted files. To start the download:
- Click the Download that you want.
- If the File Download dialog box appears, do one of the following:
- To open the download immediately, click Run.
- To copy the download to your computer to view at a later time, click Save.