Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Management Pack for MOM
SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM)
- This management pack was originally released on November 18, 2003.
The Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 Management Pack monitors events placed in the Application event log. This management pack highlights events that indicate possible service outages or configuration problems, so you can quickly take corrective or preventative actions. For example, this management pack alerts you of the following critical conditions:
- Data backup or restore fails
- Core services such as search, alert notifications and administration are not running
- Content source crawl fails
- Search propagation of one or more content indexes fails
- Audience compilation or profile import fails
This management pack quickly brings any failures or configuration problems to your attention, increasing the availability and performance of SharePoint Portal Server. This management pack provides the knowledge and expertise you need to leverage MOM for immediate return on your investment.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003 MOM 2000 MP.EXE||197 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- MOM Software: Microsoft Operations Manager 2000 with Service Pack 1
- Downloading the EXE
To download the module:
- Click on the link to the right, and download the management pack module.
- On the Microsoft Operations Manager server (DCAM), click on the executable to extract the files into a temporary directory.
Importing a Management Pack Module
You can import this management pack module using the Microsoft Operations Manager administrative console and following these steps :
- Open the Microsoft Operations Manager administrative MMC console.
- Expand the Microsoft Operations Manager (Default) node.
- Expand the Rules sub-node.
- Select the Processing Rule Groups sub-node.
- Right click on the Processing Rule Groups sub-node and then select the Import Management Pack option.
Follow the instructions until you have finished importing the management pack module.