Office Communicator Web Access: Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access Planning and Deployment Guide
This guide helps you plan and deploy Communicator Web Access for your organization.
- This guide helps you plan and deploy Communicator Web Access for your organization. The guide covers the following topics:
- Evaluating your environment for the deployment and use of Communicator Web Access.
- Network infrastructure, hardware, and administrative considerations.
- Considerations for designing a highly reliable and consistently available Communicator Web Access instant messaging system, including performance tuning, security considerations, and capacity.
- Steps for installing Communicator Web Access server, configuring the server, and preparing clients.
- Management and operations options, including monitoring.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2002
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CommunicatorWebAccess_PlanningDeployment.doc to open the document.
To remove the download file, delete the file CommunicatorWebAccess_PlanningDeployment.doc.