Microsoft Mathematics 4.0
Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots in 2D and 3D, step-by-step equation solving, and useful tools to help students with math and science studies.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily. With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus.
Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator. Additional math tools help you evaluate triangles, convert from one system of units to another, and solve systems of equations.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- .NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Free download
- Computer processor 500 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- Memory 256 MB of RAM (minimum); 512 MB or more (recommended)
- Display resolution 800 x 600, 256 colors (minimum); 1024 x 768, 32-bit (recommended)
- Video Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Disk space 65 MB available disk space
- To install this download:
- Download one of the files by clicking the Download button next to the appropriate MSetup.exe file (depending on the version you are interested in), and save the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
After you install this application, you can find it among your other programs under the name "Microsoft Mathematics".
To remove this download:
- To remove the download file, delete the file MSetup.exe.
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Mathematics and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.