MSDN TV: Data with ASP.NET in Visual Studio 2005
Scott Guthrie provides an introduction to some of the new data features with ASP.NET in Visual Studio 2005.
- Scott Guthrie provides an introduction to some of the new data features with ASP.NET in Visual Studio 2005 (formerly referred to as "Whidbey"). Specifically, he shows how developers can easily data-bind Web UI to both databases and middle-tier business objects using Visual Studio 2005 and ASP.NET.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP
- Presentations are played using the Microsoft Windows Media Player.
- Besides the media files, this download contains several more files needed to reproduce the proper viewing experience of an episode with an inline demo.
- After downloading .exe, double click to open
- You’ll be prompted to unzip to folder with the given episode name
- Defaults to automatically launch Setup.exe
- Once Setup Wizard appears, click through and accept EULA
- Install to default folder named “MSDN” under C:\Program Files or one of your choice
- Click through to install
- Launch program through shortcut on Desktop