Guide for IT Pros for Microsoft Project Server 2010 Beta
Contains information about how to deploy and use Microsoft Project Server 2010 Beta.
- This document supports a preliminary release of Microsoft Project Server 2010 Beta. The content in the book covers information about how to install, configure, and upgrade to Project Server 2010 Beta.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Click the Download button in the upper right corner of this page to start the download.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Find the file on your hard disk and double-click it to open it.