Microsoft Threat Analysis & Modeling v2.1.2
Threat modeling to empower application risk management.
- Microsoft Threat Analysis & Modeling tool allows non-security subject matter experts to enter already known information including business requirements and application architecture which is then used to produce a feature-rich threat model. Along with automatically identifying threats, the tool can produce valuable security artifacts such as:
- Data access control matrix
- Component access control matrix
- Subject-object matrix
- Data Flow
- Call Flow
- Trust Flow
- Attack Surface
- Focused reports
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
- 1. Download the file by clicking on the "Download" button.
2. Select "Save” and specify a directory on your local disk.
3. Install the tool by running the self-extracting executable file.