Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007
This Management Pack enables operators and administrators to manage Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- The Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 management pack is designed to be used for monitoring SharePoint Foundation 2010 events, collecting SharePoint component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage SharePoint servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
- Health monitoring of SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Monitors Events and Services and alerts when service outages are detected
- Monitors Performance and warns users when SharePoint performance is at risk
- Forwards users to up-to-date TechNet knowledge articles
- 4/27/2010 - Original release for SharePoint Foundation, version 14.0.4744.1000
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Management Pack Guide.docx
|Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 OpsMgr 2007 MP en-us.msi
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008
- Other Software: System Center Operations Manager 2007 SP1 or later
- Download the MSI.
- Double click the MSI to install.
- View the Management Pack Guide for importing and configuration instructions.