Windows Server 2003 Deployment Kit: Designing a Managed Environment
This book provides the foundation you need to understand and deploy Group Policy within Windows Server 2003. It will help you to manage a diverse set of organizational and computing needs and to centrally manage domain-wide and forest-wide security, servers, computers, and users.
- This book provides the foundation you need to understand and deploy Group Policy within Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003. The guidance in this book will help you reduce the cost of managing a diverse set of organizational and computing needs, and to centrally manage domain-wide and forest-wide security, servers, computers, and users.
This page contains the following files for download:
- Book Cover (front)
- Ch 1: Planning a Managed Environment
- Ch 2: Designing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Ch 3: Staging Group Policy Deployments
- Ch 4: Deploying Security Policy
- Ch 5: Deploying Microsoft Software Update Services
- Ch 6: Migrating User State
- Ch 7: Implementing User State Management
- Ch 8: Deploying a Managed Software Environment
- Ch 9: Deploying a Simple Managed Environment
- Entire book as a .zip file
- Job aids and worksheets to use with the book
We want to provide high-quality, relevant content for IT Pros who plan, support, deploy, and operate Windows Server 2003 in small, medium, and large organizations. In order for us to improve our content offerings, we want to hear from you. Please click here to send us your feedback on the usefulness and relevance of this content or any suggestions for content you would like to see.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|09_CHAPTER 7_Implementing_User_State_Management.doc||935 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- To download the entire book, click the .zip file in the list below. To download just one element of the book, click the filename for that element in the list below.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.