User Interface Integration SDK for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
This package contains the complete User Interface Integration Software Development Kit (SDK) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- The User Interface Integration Software Development Kit (SDK) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is for developers and system customizers who want to build and deploy composite desktop applications based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. Composite desktop applications are useful when there is a need to bring information from different systems into a unified application for employee use. This SDK provides an architectural overview, the entity model, and how to register and host applications and workflows in your composite desktop application. Sample code and walkthroughs are provided to guide you through the capabilities.
In addition to the documentation and sample code, this download package includes quick start guides for delivering the common requirements for a composite desktop application.
For a full reference sample application, please refer to the Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. This solution demonstrates how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be integrated with several other systems including telephony for a typical contact center solution.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|UII Release Notes.htm
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Server: Update Rollup 8 and above. Refer to the CRM 4.0 Implementation guide for specific system requirements.
- The download is a self-extracting executable file. To start the download, click Download.
- If the File Download dialog box appears, do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Run.
- To copy the download to your computer to view at a later time, click Save.