Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 GDIPLUS.DLL Security Update
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise your Windows-based system with Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1.
- A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise your Windows-based system with Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
|Knowledge Base Articles:
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Note: More information about Service Pack levels currently supported for the platforms listed above can be found in the following page: Microsoft Product Support Lifecycle.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.