Security Update for Windows Server 2003 64-bit Edition and Windows XP 64-bit Edition Version 2003 (KB824146)
This update addresses the vulnerability addressed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-039 (Blaster and its variants). To find out if more recent security updates are available for you, see the Overview section of this page.
- A more recent critical security update is now available. To find the latest security releases for you visit Windows Update and click "Scan for updates." And visit the Protect your PC site to learn how to have the latest security updates delivered directly to your computer.
About this download: A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to remotely compromise a computer running Microsoft® Windows® and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- Windows XP 64-Bit Edition, Version 2003
- Click the Download link to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.