ISA Server 2000 Security Update for Error Pages
A security issue has been identified in ISA Server that could allow an attacker to execute a cross-site scripting attack.
- A security issue has been identified in Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 that could allow an attacker to execute a cross-site scripting attack. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
Complete information can be found by following the links in the “Related Resources” section above.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 1
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
– To start the installation immediately, click Run this program from its current location.
– To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save this program to disk.