Update for Windows Embedded for Point of Service (KB903896)
Resolves issues that might occur with crash dumps and hibernation.
- This update resolves an issue where crash dumps and the hibernation functionality are not working when Windows Embedded for Point of Service is running on some SCSI or SATA drives.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Embedded for Point of Service, Windows XP
- NOTE: This release is for Windows Embedded for Point of Service only.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.