SuperFlow for Operating System Deployment via PXE
This SuperFlow provides information about operating system deployment using Configuration Manager PXE service points
- This SuperFlow provides information about operating system deployment using preboot execution environment (PXE) service points. The SuperFlow provides step-by-step information about how to configure the enterprise network to support Configuration Manager PXE service point deployments. It then describes the steps from creating the deployment package until the operating system deployment task sequence begins to run on the client computer. The SuperFlow interactive content model provides a structured and interactive interface for viewing documentation. This SuperFlow includes comprehensive information about a specific dataflow, workflow, or process. You will find overview information, steps that include detailed information, procedures, sample log entries, best practices, security information, and other information. This SuperFlow also includes links to relevant resources, such as Web sites or local files that are copied to your computer when you install the SuperFlow.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.