Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 10 (R10670) - Sage PFW ERP
Microsoft FRx works with a variety of general ledgers—including Microsoft Dynamics products—to help you get specific reports to decision-makers who need them, when they need them. Its financial analysis capabilities can help boost business intelligence across your company.
- Microsoft FRx is an industry-leading, automated financial reporting and analysis application for small and midsize businesses, large corporations, and divisions of global enterprises. It is licensed by more than 130,000 sites worldwide to gain immediate control of the financial reporting process.Microsoft FRx helps you to create the kind of financial reports your organization requires, when you want them, with the detail and flexibility you need to stay on top of the trends in your business. This means everyone can work more efficiently; you can close the books faster, and distribute critical financial information more effectively. Even more important, Microsoft FRx helps finance departments contribute more strategically to the success of their organizations by helping to enable stronger financial thinking and better-informed decisions.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Sage PFW ERP R10670/Sage PFW ERP R10670.zip||52.40 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista
- Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 10 requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. If .NET Framework 2.0 is not already installed on the workstation, the installation will display a message and exit. Please see the accompanying release notes for additional requirements and deployment instructions.
- This service pack release contains the necessary files and components for updating and running the following Microsoft FRx programs:
- FRx Report Designer
- FRx DrillDown Viewer
- FRx Report Launcher
- FRx Report Manager
- FRx Report Server
- FRx Report Wizard
- FRx WebPort
You should install the service pack on all workstations and servers where Microsoft FRx is currently installed. All of your current Microsoft FRx programs will need to be updated with this service pack. The installation requires the existence of Microsoft FRx executables to be present or it will not install any files. All Microsoft FRx programs should be closed before the service pack is applied. Administrative permissions are required to install the service pack. The file FRxReg67.cmd is installed during the service pack installation. This program is designed to be run from any Microsoft FRx Network Client workstation and will register the files that have been updated by this service pack. Network Client workstations do not need to have the full service pack installed on them.
To install this service pack, do the following:
1) Click the Download button (above) and save the file(s) to your hard drive, typically the C drive.
2) Double-click each compressed file to extract the contents. You will be prompted to choose a location for the extracted files.
3) Click Extract.
4) After the extraction has completed, click OK.
5) Go to the location of the service pack files and read the release notes before proceeding with the installation of the service pack.