Microsoft Download Center Archive
Managing Requirements Authoring - Click-Through Demo
This is a portable, interactive demo that closely simulates the UI and functionality of an actual solution. Installs to your Start menu and includes a presenter script.
- This is a portable, interactive demo that closely simulates the UI and functionality of an actual solution. Installs to your Start menu and includes a presenter script.Scenario Summary: Software development projects can be bolstered by more effective requirements gathering and authoring. With today’s distributed development teams often located in different time zones, communication and collaboration can be a challenge in the requirement-definition process. Leveraging XML as the backbone for data integration, solutions for requirements authoring using the Microsoft Office System can enable development teams to more easily author and edit requirements documents for complex projects.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Windows XP SP2
- To install this download:
1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download
2. Click Run to start installation
3. Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to complete the installation
4. To launch this demo, click the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office System Demos, point to this demo, and then click Launch Demo.
To save this download:
To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
To remove this download:
On the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office System Demos, point to this demo, and then click uninstall demo.