Microsoft Download Center Archive
Document Creation and Assembly - Click-Through Demo
This is a portable, interactive demo that closely simulates the UI and functionality of an actual solution. Installs to your Start menu and includes a presenter script
- This is a portable, interactive demo that closely simulates the UI and functionality of an actual solution. Installs to your Start menu and includes a presenter script. Scenario Summary: A document creation and assembly solution built on the Microsoft Office System can help law firms and other professional services organizations (PSOs) streamline document creation, improve the quality of deliverables, ensure use of up-to-date-content, and increase employee productivity. This scenario focuses specifically on information challenges faced by the legal industry, but the challenges and solution benefits can easily be applied to management consulting firms, and other enterprise PSOs.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Windows XP SP2
- To install this download:
1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download
2. Click Run to start installation
3. Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to complete the installation
4. To launch this demo, click the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office System Demos, point to this demo, and then click Launch Demo.
To save this download:
To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
To remove this download:
On the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office System Demos, point to this demo, and then click uninstall demo.