Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 RPC over HTTP Deployment Scenarios
This guide includes information about deploying RPC over HTTP in Exchange Server 2003.
- Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 and Microsoft Office Outlook® 2003, combined with Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003, support the use of RPC over HTTP to access Exchange servers. Using the Microsoft Windows RPC over HTTP feature to enable your users to connect to their Exchange mailbox eliminates the requirement for remote office users to use a virtual private network (VPN) to connect to their Exchange servers. Users who are running Outlook 2003 on client computers can connect directly to an Exchange server in a corporate environment from the Internet.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Professional Edition, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word 2003 Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.