.NET Framework Version 2.0 Language Pack (x64)
.NET Framework language packs contain translated text, such as error messages, for each language.
- .NET Framework language packs contain translated text, such as error messages, for languages other than English. Without the installation of a Language Pack, these messages are displayed in English by default. Multiple language packs, each for a different language, can be installed on a single computer.
Note: To download a specific language pack, select the target language from the change language drop-down.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Datacenter x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Standard x64 Edition, Windows XP 64-bit
- Required Software:
- .NET Framework 2.0 (x64): You must also install the Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package (x64) before you install this language pack.
- Windows Installer 3.0. Windows Installer 3.1 or later is recommended.
- IE 5.01 or later: You must also be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later for all installations of the .NET Framework.
- 64-bit support: 64-bit CPU support requires the latest 64-bit version of either Windows XP Professional \Windows Server 2003. This framework is designed for the supported 64-bit Operating System. It contains both the 64-bit and 32-bit runtime in one convenient setup. For 32-bit operating systems, please click the related resource link for the 32-bit framework download page.
- Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (64-bit) - including the .NET Framework.
- Important: Make sure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for the version of Windows that you are running. To find recent security updates, visit Windows Update.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
IMPORTANT: If you have installed previous pre-release versions of .NET Framework v2.0 Language Pack, such as Beta 1, Beta 2 or Community Technical Preview (CTP) builds, then you must uninstall these versions via Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel before installing this final release version.