- The KPIDraw tool is a set of plug-in components for Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 (BSM2005) and Microsoft Office Visio 2003 (Visio).
The set comprises the following components:
1) Diagram Viewer for BSM2005. This component allows the user to select and display a Visio diagram inside the BSM2005 Report View. The color of each shape on the Visio diagram follows the indicator associated to a KPI or an Objective.
2) Diagram Tool for BSM2005. This component adds a floating window that displays a tree of Scorecard Elements.
The set allows users to do the following:
· Add a new KPI / Objective button
· Add a new KPI button to a Scorecard element
· Add an existing KPI button to a Scorecard element
· Associate, dissociate or delete buttons
Note: The Diagram Tool doesn’t have a feature that accesses BSM2005 Scorecard data apart from KPIs or Objectives, nor does it have a feature to build Scorecard data from KPIDraw automatically, however, colors of any Visio shapes associated to BSM KPIs can be synchronized without any database coding by the tool.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Builder 2005
Microsoft Office 2003 Visio 2003
- Click the file you want to download from the list below.
Do one of the following:
1. To start the installation immediately, unzip the application and click Run.
2. To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
3. To cancel the installation, click Cancel.