Office Communicator Web Access: Factors Affecting User Capacity of Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access
This white paper discusses the factors that affect the number of users that can be supported on a Microsoft® Office Communicator Web Access server.
- This white paper discusses the factors that affect the number of users that can be supported on a Communicator Web Access server. It also presents the results of capacity tests that have been performed on various hardware and software configurations.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Baseline Communicator Web Access configuration and usage model.
- Factors affecting Communicator Web Access capacity.
- Measured capacity of test configurations.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2002
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CommunicatorWebAccess_CapacityPlanning.doc to open the document.
To remove the download file, delete the file CommunicatorWebAccess_CapacityPlanning.doc.