Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider
Enables integrated use of Team Foundation Version Control with products that do not support Team Explorer integration.
- The Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider enables integrated use of Team Foundation Version Control with products that do not support Team Explorer integration.
This version (2.0) includes:
- Updated provider to link against VS 2008 TFS assemblies (i.e. version 184.108.40.206)
- Enabled support for MSSCCI BeginBatch/EndBatch in VS 2003 and SQL Server Management Studio during Check In operations. This should alleviate the "multiple Check In dialog" issue by showing all pending changes in the workspace in the first dialog that appears and permitting the user to check in all changes from that first dialog.
- Changed Open From Source Control in VS 2003 to validate a project fileexists in the selected server folder before leaving the dialog.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Visual Studio Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider.msi||839 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server
Visual Studio Team System 2005 Team Foundation Server
Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Explorer
.NET Framework 2.0
- Download and run Visual Studio Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider.msi on a computer with one of the following products:
- Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Visual C++ 6 SP6
- Visual Visual Basic 6 SP6
- Visual FoxPro 9 SP1
- Microsoft Access 2003 SP2
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect 6.1
- Sybase PowerBuilder 10.5
- Toad for SQL Server 2.0