Microsoft Download Center Archive
Outlook 2010: Interactive menu to ribbon guide
A visual, interactive reference guide to help you find the new location of commands in Outlook 2010.
- Use this interactive tutorial to find commands in Outlook 2010. The guide simulates how the old Outlook 2003 menus and toolbars map to the new ribbon commands. Click a command in the guide to learn its new location in Outlook 2010.
Download guides for other Office 2010 programs at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/search.aspx?q=interactive+menu+to+ribbon+guide.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- This download requires Microsoft Silverlight 3 or later.
- This download also requires .Net Framework 4.0.
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above).
- Choose "run" to start the installation right away, or save the download to your computer and double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Click the shortcut on your desktop or on the Start menu to open the guide.
- Click the Start button to start the guide.
- In the guide, click any menu or toolbar command. The guide will show you the location of command in the 2010 program.
To remove this download:
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Select "Microsoft Outlook 2010 Interactive Guide" and then click Uninstall.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select "Microsoft Outlook 2010 Interactive Guide" and then click Remove.