Multilingual User Interface Packs for Windows Media Player 10
The Multilingual User Interface Packs for Windows Media Player 10 enable customers using the Windows XP Multilingual User Interface versions of the operating system to switch the user interface (menus, dialogs and help files) for the Windows Media Player 10 from one language to another.
- Many enterprise customers have deployed the Windows XP Multilingual User Interface Pack in their corporations as a way to ease desktop administration and reduce desktop management costs in multilingual computing environments.
The Windows Media Player 10 provides support for customers who have deployed this version of the Windows operating system through the release of the Windows Media Player 10 Multilingual User Interface Packs.
Windows Media Player Multilingual User Interface Packs are available for download for 25 non-English language versions of Windows XP. Individual language versions of the User Interface Packs are available for download, and users are able to choose the specific target language version of the language that they want to enable.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows XP Professional Edition
- Windows XP Multilingual User Interface Pack
- Prior to attempting to install any of the Media Player Multilingual User Interface Packs, you must install the English language version of the Media Player 10.
- Click the file you want to download from the list below.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.