Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant Training
Lync Attendant is an intuitive call management application that helps you manage large numbers of simultaneous calls.
- This training course covers the following Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant features:
- Using the Contacts List
- Understanding Call Controls
- Making and Receiving Calls
- Managing Multiple Conversations
- Setting up Team-Call Groups
- How to Park and Retrieve Calls
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant Training.ppt||1.42 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- To install this download, save the file to a directory on your computer. After you save the file, open the presentation as you typically would. To remove this download, delete the file from the directory where you saved it.