Software Update 1 for Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 1
Software update 1 for Microsoft® Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Service Pack 1 provides a number of functionality updates and other improvements.
- The following is provided by Forefront TMG Update 1:
• SafeSearch Enforcement. Forefront TMG can enforce blocking adult text, images and videos from search results by popular search engines. SafeSearch can be enforced on specific groups or to the entire organization.
• Including non-primary URL filtering categorizations. Forefront TMG uses an algorithm to select a URL’s “primary” category from among up to four categorizations provided by Microsoft Reputation Services (MRS). In Update 1 you can control access to sites that match any of the non-primary categorizations provided by MRS. For example, a URL with a primary categorization of News can now match a rule by any of its non-primary categorizations (such as Web Mail).
• Support for Exchange 2010 SP1
• Bug fixes and various other improvements. For details, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=201151.
For more information, see What's new in Forefront TMG 2010 Update 1.
Note: This update can only be installed on servers that have Forefront TMG 2010 SP1 installed. To download SP1, click here.
For general information about installing Forefront TMG updates and hotfixes, see Microsoft Article 885957.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- • Forefront TMG 2010 Standard Edition or Forefront TMG 2010 Enterprise Edition
• Forefront TMG 2010 Service Pack 1
- 1. Click the Download button on this page.
2. Click Save to download to your computer.
3. Run the downloaded executable file.