Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime
The Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime enables you to distribute Access 2010 applications to users who do not have the full version of Access 2010 installed on their computers.
- Microsoft Access 2010 provides a rich platform for developing database management solutions with easy-to-use customization tools. If no end-user customization is required (including report modifications), you can choose to distribute those Access 2010 solutions so that they run without requiring a full installation of Access 2010 . To do so, you must package and distribute your application with the Access 2010 Runtime.
The Access 2010 Runtime is similar to previous runtimes in that all design-related UI is either removed or disabled.
You do not need to buy any special product in order to redistribute the Access 2010 Runtime. You can freely redistribute it or point users to this download.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Only the 32-bit Access 2010 Runtime is supported on Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- To install this download:
1. Download the file by clicking Download and saving the file to your hard disk.
2. Double-click the AccessRuntime.exe file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.