Microsoft DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant
The Microsoft DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant (DCA) helps organizations reduce the cost of supporting DirectAccess users and significantly improve their connectivity experience. This Solution Accelerator is part of the Windows® Optimized Desktop Toolkit 2010 (WODT 2010).
- The Microsoft DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant (DCA) helps organizations reduce the cost of supporting DirectAccess users and significantly improve their connectivity experience.
DCA informs mobile users of their connectivity status at all times; provides tools to help them reconnect on their own if problems arise; and creates diagnostics to help mobile users provide IT staff with key information if necessary—all to help customers operate with more efficiency, and at a lower cost.
DCA is the newest addition to the Windows® Optimized Desktop Toolkit 2010, which is designed to help IT pros plan, deliver, and operate the right desktop technologies for users across their organization.
The download includes the following components:
- DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant GP.admx
- DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant GP.adml
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant GP.adml
|DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant GP.ADMX
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate
- .NET Framework 3.5SP1 (3.5.30729.01)
- Windows Installer 4.5
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats (available as a free download) can be used to open, edit, and save documents, workbooks, and presentations in the file formats new to Microsoft Office 2007.
- Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer (available as a free download) can be used to view Word documents.
- Click the Download button next to the file you would like to download to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To immediately start the .msi installation or open the document click Open, Run or Run this program from its current location. Then extract the files to your preferred location on your computer.
- To save the download to your preferred location on your computer for use at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Please refer to the Deployment Guide in the zip file.