Microsoft Expression Blend 3 + SketchFlow Trial
With Expression Blend 3 + SketchFlow, you can create Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications for the desktop and Microsoft Silverlight 3 applications for the web.
- Expression Blend 3 + SketchFlow is a visual tool for designing and prototyping desktop and web applications. You build an application by drawing shapes, drawing controls such as buttons and list boxes, making the pieces of your application respond to mouse clicks and other user input, and styling everything to look uniquely your own.
For more information about what else is new in this release, see What’s New in Expression Blend 3.
For more information, and to download the Microsoft Silverlight 3, see the Silverlight Community site.
Help us improve Expression Blend byreporting any technical issues.
For more insight into Expression Blend, please see theExpression team blog.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 350 MB of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
- Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
- Click Download (above).
- In the Install dialog box, click Run.