UDDI Services 3.0 for Windows Server 2008 R2
UDDI Services 3.0 provides Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) version 3.0 standards based capabilities for sharing and discovering information about Web services within an organization's intranet, between business partners on an extranet, or on the Internet.
- Microsoft UDDI Services 3.0 (Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration Services) is part of Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009, and conforms to the UDDI version 3.0 specification. It provides a scalable solution for organizing, discovering, reusing, and managing Web services and other programmable resources. It can help improve the productivity of developers and information technology (IT) professionals with more reliable and manageable applications. With Microsoft UDDI Services you can prevent duplication of effort by promoting reuse of existing development work.
This standalone installation package of UDDI Services 3.0 supports setup of UDDI Services 3.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2. It is provided to the Windows Server 2008 R2 customers who are using UDDI Services 2.0 on Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 today to enable smooth upgrade to Windows Server 2008 R2.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Note: On Windows 7 only the SDK and developer tools can be installed.To install UDDI Services 3.0 you need the following prerequisite software:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 or SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1(selected features only)
- Click the Download button to download the files most appropriate for you.
- Run the downloaded .EXE from your hard drive and choose the directory from which to install the downloaded product.
- From the directory where you extracted your files, run Setup.exe and follow the instructions to complete the installation.