Update for Internet Explorer for Windows Server 2003 (KB912945)
This update includes minor changes to how Internet Explorer handles some web pages that use Microsoft ActiveX controls. Please see the Overview section of this page for more information.
- This update includes minor changes to how Internet Explorer handles some web pages that use Microsoft ActiveX controls. Certain webpages will require users to manually activate Active X controls by clicking on it or using the TAB key and ENTER key. This update contains all previously released security updates. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Critical security updates are available:
To find the latest security releases for you visit Windows Update and click "Scan for updates." And visit the Protect your PC site to learn how to have the latest security updates delivered directly to your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This update applies to Internet Explorer with the following operating system:
- Windows Server 2003 Family
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.