NDP 2.0 ASP.Net Security Update
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running the .Net Development Platform 2.0 ASP.Net.
- A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running the .Net Development Platform 2.0 ASP.Net and gain access to confidential data. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
|Knowledge Base Articles:|
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Itanium-based editions, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 x64 editions, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.